||Stage Gate Project Specialist
Stage Gate Projects Specialist
Since 1912, Phillips Distilling Company (PDC) has been producing high-quality spirits and popular brands. As one of America's oldest family-owned spirits companies, we pride ourselves on our independent spirit and our commitment to innovation, quality and
community. This position will deliver on all project management activities of our amazing portfolio of brands, which are comprised of our branded business, contract sales and corporate label brands. Our passion for quality and craft is evident in our expansive
and diverse portfolio of premium brands.
The Stage Gate Projects Coordinator is responsible to deliver on all project management activities for an assigned project or program from initiation through closure. This position drives all coordination of activities
to maintain timelines while collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet customers’ expectations. The successful candidate will demonstrate natural leadership and communication skills to instill confidence in stakeholders and meet the agreed to deliverables
in a dynamic ever-changing environment.
- Set up, maintain and coordinate electronic and working Stage Gate project files upon conception. Gather all information required to fully develop and initiate each project including approved art file for all components; clearly identify all project needs,
materials, and anticipated issues. Coordinate and maintain open communication between all stakeholders including presentation of final design for stakeholder approval.
- Initiate, develop and maintain accurate timeline for each project. Coordinate and communicate changes to existing projects as they occur.
- Manage the accurate and timely set up and updating of new material and finished goods control numbers and Bill of Materials (BOM) prior to global cost reset. Communicate changes to internal stakeholders.
- Routinely review material inventories and raw materials analysis, ensuring material availability or shortages are appropriately communicated, validating confirmed project due dates remain on target.
- Facilitate cross-functional team project status meetings. Act as liaison between all departments related to project. Clearly and accurately communicates status to Projects Management leadership and team.
- Actively troubleshoots project challenges and provides recommendations to resolve issues as they arise. Monitors project performance to ensure project is on target, meeting deadline as expected. Upon ‘major’ project completion provide input and participate
in Lessons Learned to document process flow improvements.
- Track project billings, update project log; remove and enter completion of all finished goods as directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Associates degree with 5+ years of project management experience or Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of project management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Working knowledge of project process and methodology, with a strategic and thorough view of the process from inception to completion.
- Strong analytical and detail orientation, negotiation, and presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communications; exceptional interpersonal and collaborative ability to work in a diverse matrixed environment with a “team first”
- Thrive in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
Reports To: Strategic Sourcing/Projects Manager