Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
On-Premise Manager (MN)
Call on and manage PDC distributors and key regional accounts in MN to meet or exceed all qualitative and quantitative objectives as developed in conjunction with the Division Director of Sales.
Represent, sell and promote Phillips brands to the trade and consumers in MN. Goal is to increase distribution and sales in MN by developing a strong partnership within the distributor network and regional accounts.
This position requires 75% of time in “the field”.
• Manage the on-premise channel and key retail accounts.
• Work with distributor to sell in Phillips brands to on-premise accounts
• Develop partnerships with on-premise accounts to gain positive brand awareness and increase PDC brand distribution.
• Responsible for Annual Objectives and delivering against monthly Distribution and Volume Goals
• Drive sales and distribution of key brands in the assigned market.
• Develop and execute a target list of bars, restaurants, and hotels for all Phillips Brands.
• Schedule and execute “work-withs” with local distributor sales reps to drive PDC brands.
• Attend and present at distributor sales meetings and events, as warranted.
• Schedule and conduct impactful tastings and seminars at key accounts.
• Manage a local budget to build the Phillips portfolio
• Plan and submit monthly calendar to the Divisional Director of Sales.
• Assist the Divisional Director of Sales, as needed.
• Be an outstanding ambassador for the company and its brands and, above all have fun!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be a highly energetic, creative, and self-motivated team player.
• Must have the ability to develop relationships with a variety of individuals including; distributors, key accounts, national accounts, consumers, etc.
• Strong analytical, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Proficient computer skills including e- mail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Minimum Education & Training Requirements:
Requires a four year college degree with 3+ years experience in the beverage alcohol industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
Travel within assigned geographic area is required up to 25% of the time.
Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
Send This Job to a Friend