||Forklift Operator I - 2nd Shift
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pick orders accurately and stack the product in the proper manner so as not to damage any of the stock. a.
- Ability to calculate different units of measure to fulfill case quantities.
- Follow picking documents to pull palletized cases for orders.
- Perform transactions via RF Gun while picking orders.
- Follow specific State or customer requirements for labeling or pallet configuration as per picking documents.
- Remove full pallets of product from end of line and ensure that all product is staged properly. Enter the location on the EOL sheet and transfer that location onto the master production sheet.
- Use system reports to consolidate like items into fewer Warehouse locations.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Operate a forklift safely and competently as well as maintain the forklift and batteries.
- Maintain a supply of good empty pallets for the EOL activity, making sure that the palletizer magazine is kept supplied.
- Work in a safe and courteous manner while abiding by the Company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks as needed.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write English and perform basic math.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Ability to operate RF Gun.
- Must have good communication skills, the ability to work well with others, and the ability to multitask.
Minimum Requirements of Training, Experience, and Education:
- Must complete and pass forklift operator certification qualifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent desired but not required.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis during each shift.