||Regulatory Compliance Administrator
Regulatory Compliance Administrator Since 1912, Phillips Distilling Company (PDC) has been producing high-quality spirits and popular brands. As one of America's oldest family-owned spirits companies, we pride ourselves on our independent spirit and our
commitment to innovation, quality and community. This position will ensure compliance with regulatory rules of our amazing portfolio of brands, which ensures Phillips Distilling Company will remain compliant with applicable rules and regulations. Our passion
for quality and craft is evident in our expansive and diverse portfolio of premium brands. The Regulatory Compliance Administrator is responsible to accurately prepare registration and state licensing documents for submission to the various state liquor control
agencies. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong regulatory perspective and analytical skillset with attention to detail, ensuring an accurate and timely submission of state licensing documents. This position is located in Princeton, Minnesota
and supports the Corporate Regulatory Compliance department for United States Distilled Products (USDP) dba Phillips Distilling Company.
- Coordinate and prepare brand registration documents to maintain timely and accurate filings and lead the filing process in accordance with the company and department policies and guidelines. Complete timely and accurate entries onto the brand log.
- Manage, document, prepare, file and furnish corrections. Prepare state licensing documentation to ensure brands remains in compliance, research possible corrections.
- Obtain and/or renew salesperson(s) permits as they relate to the specific state liquor licensing requirements.
- Track, coordinate and prepare periodic brand renewal documentation to ensure active products remain in compliance.
- Maintain accurate and thorough working files of all state filings.
- Must remain knowledgeable of multiple state regulations; Read, interpret and apply state regulations and consult state agents when necessary.
- Research and gather relevant facts to prepare documentation for brand registration, ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support Regulatory Compliance Specialist as needed to ensure regulatory items are addressed as required to meet business needs and deadlines.
- Effectively communicate accurate information to internal and external customers utilizing various modes of communication.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Previous experience in regulatory compliance and/or policy interpretation and/or customer service desirable or any combination thereof.
- Familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, Internet.
- Strong analytical and detail orientation; effective verbal and written communication; ability to work in a diverse matrixed environment with a “team first” approach.
- Thrive in a fast paced, multitasking environment.
Reports To: Regulatory Compliance Supervisor