Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Director, Brand Marketing
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the strategic development and execution of brand marketing, consumer insights, and innovation. This individual will work closely with a cross-functional team, including other internal departments and external agencies to build brand initiatives that meet the Phillips Distilling Company mission of developing and building high-quality brands, and running best-in-class programming.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Lead in the development of short and long-term strategic plans for all National and International Brands.
• Manage internal teams and agency partners to build and execute integrated brand plans and programs that drive portfolio growth.
• Partner with the Trade Marketing team on translating brand message into on and off-premise retail programs.
• Ensures consistent brand messaging, creative and positioning across all communication touchpoints.
• Supports Vice President of Marketing in creation of Innovation roadmap and builds product development pipeline based on consumer insights and market trends.
• Develop Innovation in the form of line extensions or new brand creation to support company growth ambitions and address consumer and marketplace opportunities.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Marketing in meeting key business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have divergent creative thinking skills and be able to quickly develop innovative ideas across brand portfolio.
• Knowledge of sales and marketing principles in developing strategy, brand positioning, and directing brand management.
• Experience managing agency relationships and delivering integrated marketing plans, across varied mediums (digital, social, events, PR, and broadcast)
• Must be self-motivated with the ability, and initiative, to actively learn and adapt in a growing organization.
• Must have the ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced, mid-size company environment; including multi-tasking, prioritizing multiple projects, and resource allocation
• Manage brand P&L, budgeting, across brand portfolio.
• Ability to work within an intense, results oriented, deadline-driven environment and champion positive change.
• Experience leading the creative process – i.e developing communication, content, new products, packaging, or design.
• Must have superb verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and execution oriented.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to build and deliver compelling presentations
• Occasional Travel required, +/- 20%
Commitment to Safety and Continuous Improvement:
• Must have the ability to work and participate in an environment that expects all employees to support wellness, safety, quality, and environmental responsibility.
• Must have the ability to participate in and support continuous improvement.
Minimum Requirements of Education, Training and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience. CPG, Food and Beverage, or Sprits industry marketing experience and MBA preferred.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions: The ability to sit and use a computer for extended periods of time.
Send This Job to a Friend