||Wait Staff: Hilton Garden Inn
Position Status: Part-time 5AM - 1PM, hourly + tips; days will vary but must be available some weekends.
Who is Titan Development and Investments?
Titan Development & Investments has been family owned since 1934, and is a top employer of Rochester, Minnesota. We focus on the development, acquisition, and management of hospitality,
health care, retail, and housing properties. Your next career could start with one of our premier companies, such as DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Andy’s Liquor, Northwest Liquors or Andy's Liquor Downtown.
Why should you consider a career with us?
Several of our businesses have been recognized as being a great place to work. Not only do we offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits, there are many other perks, such as numerous
dining and retail discounts, special offers for theme parks, hotels, sporting events, and shows, employee recognition celebrations, numerous opportunities for performance related awards, flexible scheduling, and more!
Provide friendly customer service to breakfast guests.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Calculate order total and collect meal fee
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Perform food preparation duties such as filling fruit tray and buffet line, brewing coffee and other hot drinks.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Working knowledge of the English language
- Previous restaurant wait staff experience
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to perform several tasks at once
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires repetitive movement, Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, Requires walking and running, Requires standing, Requires telephone conversations,
Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, Requires dealing with unpleasant, angry, or discourteous people, Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization,
Opportunity to make decisions without supervision, Requires exposure to minor burns or cuts, requires work with external customers or the public, Requires work with others in a group or team, Requires coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities,
Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results, Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others, Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment, Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions, Job tasks are performed
in close physical proximity to other people
||Weekends are required
||Send This Job to a Friend