||Store Supervisor: Andy's Liquor - Express
Position Status: Part-time, non-exempt, 10-20 hours per week, days will vary Monday - Saturday.
Who are we?
Titan Development & Investments has been family owned since 1934, and are a top employer in Rochester, Minnesota. We focus on the development, acquisition, and
management of hospitality, health care, retail, and housing properties. Your next career could start with one of our premier companies, such as DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn and Andy’s Liquor, Northwest Liquors.
Why work for us?
Several of our businesses have been recognized as being a great place to work. Not only do we offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits, there are many other
perks, such as numerous dining and retail discounts, special offers for theme parks, hotels, sporting events, and shows, employee recognition celebrations, numerous opportunities for performance related awards, flexible scheduling, and more!
Provide supervision and direction to staff to ensure customer service levels are beyond expectations.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Monitor customer preferences to determine product inventory
- Opening and Closing Store
- Learn about new product lines and assist staff with the marketing and sale of the product.
- Assist the Store Manager hire training
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Other duties (stocking, sign making, cooler/basement help, putting up shipments etc)
- Monitor cleanliness of the store and ensuring dusting, bathroom checks and floor care is done timely.
- Properly perform procedures for opening and closing the store
- Execute proper procedures for cleaning the store through the use of the daily duty log
- Use sales techniques to assist customers on the sales floor Sell products through advertising Use product knowledge to market goods Identify best product for customer's needs
- Assist with checking in & merchandising deliveries
- Assist with special orders, price matches, returns
- Attend staff meetings
- Monitor the Stores inventory including wine and liquor to maintain accurate inventory accounting
- Assist with the stores biyearly inventory counts
- Execute proper procedures for transferring and merchandising wine and liquor products to proper closeout categories
- Creating, printing, and displaying signs to ensure products are properly marked including feature sales items
- Working knowledge of the English Language
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Microsoft applications experience
- Supervisory experience
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Ability to resolve conflict situations calmly, efficiently and safely
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Requires telephone conversations, Requires use of electronic mail, Requires writing letters and memos, Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, Requires competition or awareness of competitive pressures, Requires dealing with unpleasant,
angry, or discourteous people, Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company, Opportunity to make decisions without supervision, Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the
image and reputation of the organization, Requires being exact or highly accurate, Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals, Requires meeting strict deadlines, Requires coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities, Requires work
with external customers or the public, Requires work with others in a group or team, Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results, Job tasks are performed in close physical proximity to other people. Requires standing about 90% of shift, requires
bending or twisting, requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, requires repetitive movement, requires walking. Must be able to lift 25 – 50 pounds on a regular basis. Overhead reaching and moving of product from shelving.
Job tasks will be performed in heat of over 90 degrees and cold temperatures of 10 degrees or less while carrying product to customer’s car. Also while stocking product in cooler.
This job description reflects the management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
||Send This Job to a Friend