||Credit Card Servicing Manager
||The Credit Card Servicing Manager is responsible for managing all servicing aspects of the credit card product suite, including executing the strategic direction, monitoring performance, compliance oversight, developing and maintaining quality control
process and strong operations oversight. This position requires close and continual integration with the Credit Card Department, the collections group and other operational functions of the Credit Union, to ensure the holistic, end-to-end loan cycle is supported.
This position requires strong credit card products servicing expertise, strategic and analytical thinking with a hands-on approach.
1. Ensure alignment of the credit card product suite with the Credit Union’s business strategy by collaborating effectively with multiple stakeholders and key business partners to prioritize and execute servicing strategies.
2. Oversee credit card servicing operations including products serviced internally and externally by a third party vendor.
3. Oversee and/or perform credit card servicing administration functions including operating budget, portfolio projections, profitability, vendor relationships, internal controls and implementation of process improvements and/or system upgrades or replacements.
Performs ongoing program due diligence and financial analyses as deemed necessary to evaluate products, business partners, vendors, and ongoing program performance.
4. Set policies, including servicing metrics, service levels and compliance requirements of lending products.
5. Identify and implement process improvements for areas of responsibility to streamline operations and maintain adequate controls across organizations.
6. Function as a business lead on departmental or organization wide projects. Contributes expertise in his/her assigned area and executes certain deliverables on the project.
7. Stay current with industry, regulatory and legislative changes to fully assess the market environment and provide updates to Management.
8. Manage and coach staff and organize required training; responsible for setting the tone for and supporting a learning organization and identification of future potential successors and coaching and training accordingly.
9. Promote and maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
10. Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
11. Perform additional duties as required.
||Essential Skills, Knowledge and Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or other business related degree required.
2. Minimum of seven years of related experience at a bank or other financial institution managing the servicing of a credit card portfolio
3. Compliance expertise related to credit card servicing, including credit cards.
4. Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
6. Results driven, service oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
7. Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend