The Junior Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting and managing credit union business systems as well as related baseline operational job processes, system administration, configuration and workflow. This role also acts as a technology liaison to business
groups to analyze complex business requirements as well as design, develop and implement solutions related to business processes and data integration between third party vendor systems.
1. Participates in business analysis / requirements gathering sessions with business partners and contributes to project planning. 2. Writes and maintains test scenarios and scripts to ensure the highest level of quality in software releases. Develops knowledge
of industry, competitive and complementary products and standards in regards to user experience and business process flow.
3. Manages application-related incident and enhancement requests. Analyzes and documents problems, recommends solutions, and initiates corrective action for business processes and applications suite. Follows up on problem resolution and inform clients of
4. Functions as a technical support resource on departmental or organization wide projects, contributing expertise in his/her assigned area and executing assigned deliverables on the project.
5. Works within a group of technical and business users in a high performance, dynamic / team-oriented environment to meet project milestones and objectives.
6. Tests and communicates system upgrades, releases and new development on assigned applications.
7. Thoroughly documents procedures and resource documentation, and records system changes for troubleshooting and auditing.
8. Supports and maintains applications suite and manages daily operation to support business needs. Provides 1st and 2nd level technical support and responds to all application related incidents as appropriate.
9. Acts as the technical liaison between users, vendors, and IT. Assists with vendor management on assigned applications.
10. Adheres to the goals and standards set forth by the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
11. Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to get along with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
12. Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
13. Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union regulations.
14. Performs additional duties as required.