||Member Svc Rep
||The Member Services Representatives supports member inquiries including but not limited to opening accounts, assisting with loan applications, credit card, account information and account changes. In addition, this role is responsible for educating members
about self-service options and must be able to sells/cross sell products and services to new and existing members of the Credit Union by telephone.
1. Maintains service standards as required by position benchmarks for quality, turnaround time, accuracy and follow up. Performance is primarily based on quality and productivity measures including but not limited to schedule adherence, call quality scores
2. Provides members with account information and performs account transactions including accepting loan applications, opening accounts, and processing transfers, withdrawals and other deposit product servicing functions. Strives to provide first contact resolution
when within Credit Union policy.
3. Sells/cross sells loan and deposit products and other services to new and existing members through in and outbound calling efforts.
4. Authorizes service fee refunds and wires within established guidelines for this position.
5. Promotes use of virtual banking services, such as online and mobile banking, automated phone service and resolves user issues.
6. Participates in new product testing and other organization/departmental projects as assigned.
7. Provides input to management on workflow issues, patterns and improvements.
8. Promotes and demonstrates a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
9. Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
10. Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
11. Performs additional duties as required.
The Member Services Representative works under minimal supervision exercising independent judgment. This person must be action oriented, self-motivated and creative while being highly functional.
||Essential Skills, Knowledge and Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred; will consider experience in lieu of degree.
2. Minimum of two years’ experience in sales/customer service.
3. Must meet sales expectations and maintain required scores on Call Monitoring.
4. Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
6. Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The ability to use multiple software applications concurrently to resolve member inquiries
8. Flexible to work a structured schedule that includes evening hours up to 7:00 p.m.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend