||Early to Mid Career Finance Roles
||EARLY TO MID CAREER FINANCE ROLES AT QUORUM
Applicants interested in joining our Finance department should possess five years or less full-time experience. Please note this job description is not for actual Accounting/Finance openings but does reflect an area for which we anticipate having talent needs
in the near future.
If you are interested in a Finance role, please feel free to submit your resume. It will be kept in Quorums’ Applicant Tracking database and reviewed as Finance roles become available.
Finance employee’s work under minimal supervision exercising independent judgement. This person must possess excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills are also required for this position.
Search Firms – Please do not submit resumes for this position. Any resumes submitted by a search firm will not receive consideration.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MIGHT INCLUDE:
• General ledger recording
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Compile and analyze information/money for results
• Prepare internal and external reports
• Support budgeting and forecasting
• Document financial transactions
• A/R & A/P transactions
• Cash management
EMPLOYEES IN THESE ROLES WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
• Cross-train on various accounting reconciliations
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls
• Identify process improvements to streamline operations
• Ensure sound accounting practices and adequate internal controls
• Promote and demonstrate a positive work atmosphere
• Keep abreast of industry developments including regulations and technology
• Performs additional duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; A/R & A/P roles require an Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s preferable.
• Candidates should possess five years or less full-time experience.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects / duties.
• Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41