The IT Client Support Specialist role serves as the primary contact for end-user IT and Facilities support in the company. Responsible for receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving help desk tickets. Serves as a primary lead for onsite
vendor support with primary focus on managing delivery services and related SLAs of Quorum’s outsourced technology infrastructure managed services provider.
1. Directs day-to-day work of 1 -2 staff to provide functional and technical help desk and “hands-on” desktop client support to HQ, Service Centers and remote staff related to technology and facilities related matters.
2. Manages and monitors end-user Technology and Facilities service requests related to vendors and Incident tickets. Provides first line triage activities and related metrics and reporting to IT Management.
3. Systems administration / configuration, system upgrades and general support for assigned systems and services, including: Service Desk, HQ Security, VOIP Phone and Call Center system, Audio Visual (A/V) solutions, MFC copiers, Audio/Video teleconferencing.
4. Responsible for Vendor management and procurement of IT and Facilities related services and equipment to support HQ and Service center locations.
5. Oversees and monitors SLA’s and operating procedures with Quorum’s outsourced technology vendor and adherence to Quorum’s policies, configuration, and change management processes across the IT infrastructure environment.
6. Performs Hands-on maintenance, break/fix and support related to: desktops, laptops, monitors, miscellaneous computer equipment.
7. Performs User Access system administration for special purpose application systems.
8. Provides end user incident / problem management resolution by assessing hardware, software or systems problems and taking appropriate actions to rectify issues.
9. Works in partnership with the Information Technology team to ensure all appropriate procedures are maintained and followed. Creates and maintains systems documentation and procedures as required.
10. Supports business continuity and disaster recovery processes and procedures.
11. Participates as a team member and or project lead on technology related initiatives.
12. Identifies process improvements to streamline operations and maintain adequate controls across the organization.
13. Provides off-hours help desk support to staff, service centers and vendors as necessary.
14. Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards with employees and vendors.
15. Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
16. Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
17. Performs additional duties as required.