Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician
groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 75 employees, RTG serves clients in over 30 states, manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by
Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit
Facebook, LinkedIn, or
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
RTG seeks an Assistant Property Manager to join its growing and dynamic team of professionals serving the healthcare real estate industry. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who designs, develops, evaluates, and implements operation
measures that contribute to RTG’s success. The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Manager in day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained real estate portfolio, placing maximum
emphasis on positive response to concerns and needs of the customer and on increasing the value of the portfolio being managed.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Maintains tenant information and Lease Administration.
· Assists with accounts receivable, accounts payable and related financials.
· Takes maintenance requests and dispatches maintenance in a timely manner using work order software program.
· Assists in preparation and administration of operating and capital budgets.
· Assists in preparation of a monthly report to client, as well as responsible for other necessary reports, forms and required documents.
· Maintains insurance files and certificates for compliance.
· Assists property managers to manage outside vendors related to the properties.
· Develops and maintains positive tenant relations by creating and sustaining good will between landlord and tenant and by providing consistently responsive quality services.
· Coordinates and assists with tenant move-ins and move-outs.
· Assists property managers to oversee maintenance staff.
· Responds to after-hour emergencies.
· Handles phones.
· Support development of RTG local market presence and relationships including participation in local Property Management networks (e.g., BOMA).
· Problem solving is a key component and requirement of this position. The employee must be effective at finding effective solutions to numerous types of problems related to client requests.
· Employee must be able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals. Must be able to utilize resources effectively and efficiently and arrange information and files in an orderly and useful manner.
· Employee must be a self-starter and work in a proactive manner in all that is required of the position. Must be able to accept constructive criticism and be willing to learn on the job.
· Employee must be able to make decisions in a timely manner (a manner that promotes a successful client experience and supports the RTG culture in support of one another).
· Must work well together and in a professional team environment.
· Strong communicator.
· Detail oriented.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school graduate.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Active Real Estate License is required.
· Two (2) years of property management, facilities management, and/or brokerage experience or equivalent.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Yardi Property Management software preferred. Experience with MLS platforms and other real estate databases (CoStar, LoopNet).
· Must obtain a real estate license if required by law.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
• Business Development – 5%
• Client / Project Work – 60%
• Administrative – 35%
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
PLEASE NOTIFY US OF YOUR INTEREST BY APPLYING ONLINE: