Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician
groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 75 employees, RTG serves clients in over 30 states, manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by
Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit
Facebook, LinkedIn, or
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager is responsible for providing project leadership for multiple client engagements including Due Diligence Evaluations, Facility Condition Assessments, Project Feasibility and Planning Initiatives, and Capital Project Management. Project
types may include interior construction/renovations and ground-up construction, for both inpatient/acute-care and outpatient/ambulatory facilities. Project Manager reports directly to the Senior Project Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Have intermediate knowledge of building systems.
• Be able to read and interpret building plans.
• Provide project oversight.
• Facilitate resolution of issues.
• Develop the project schedule.
• Develop the project budget.
• Coordinate transitions and relocations.
• Lead the project team procurement process.
• Develop and negotiate contracts.
• Lead day-to-day project management efforts.
• Prepare monthly executive reporting.
• Attend client executive level meetings.
• Oversee Assistant Project Managers.
• Participate in business development as required.
• Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Team player and a leader.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 3-7 years of project management experience (including construction or design), preferably in health care real estate/construction.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Building Construction, Business (or related field) OR comparable demonstrated ability and experience in healthcare/commercial/institutional /office construction.
• Project Management Institute's Requirements for the Project Management Professional.
• PMP, CPM, AIA, LEED, PE, CMC preferred.
• Experience/competence with various software programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, PlanGrid, PMWeb, or other similar programs.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
• Business Client Development – 5%
• Client / Project Work – 85%
• Administrative – 10%
• Overnight travel may be required up to 30%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
PLEASE NOTIFY US OF YOUR INTEREST BY APPLYING ONLINE: