Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”), an affiliate of PYA, P.C. is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives
in the operations of their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Johnson City, TN, Greensboro,
NC, and Atlanta, GA. For more information, please visit our website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Lease Administrator assists in day-to-day lease administrative needs that help assure a well-managed, well-accounted building. Lease Administrator reports directly to the Property Accounting Manager and indirectly to the Senior Operations Manager.
• Abstract and input all leases and lease information into Property Management Software Program.
• Track, maintain, and communicate all expirations, option exercise dates, and other critical information to the assigned Property and Leasing Managers.
• Coordinate with the Property / Leasing Managers for the timely submission of tenant lease forms on a monthly basis.
• Review commercial billing for accuracy, as well as for extra service chargers which require verification against the lease.
• Assist in the review of the tenant rent, CAM, operating expense, tax or insurance reimbursement reconciliation as required.
• Review, as well as update Consumer Price Index Adjustments as provided for in the leases.
• Research and interpret lease language in consultation with attorneys and provide information and guidance related to real estate and lease matters as requested by Property Managers and real estate brokers.
• Provide backup and/or assistance for various administrative duties as needed.
• Maintain the integrity of the lease data file systems. Within the accounting software system, maintain a summary of critical dates and lease clauses.
• Maintain and track all tenant COI’s in Property Management Software.
• Prepare, review, and revise lease documents.
• File, fax, scan and distribute lease documents and other correspondence for execution and delivery.
• Maintain real estate license database for all affiliate brokers in the office.
• Must work well together and in a professional team environment.
• Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school graduate. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and/or training in the legal / accounting field and commercial real estate industry and/or property management fields.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. Yardi Property Management Software experience preferred. Typing and Keyboard with efficiency.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
• Business Development – 0%
• Client / Project Work – 90%
• Administrative – 10%
• No overnight travel required.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
PLEASE NOTIFY US OF YOUR INTEREST BY APPLYING ONLINE: