Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping healthcare leaders save money, manage risks, and enhance delivery of care through an extensive, integrative
service platform including Advisory, Development, Transactions, Operations and Regulatory Compliance services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA, Johnson City, TN, and Greensboro, NC. For more information, please visit RTG’s website
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support development and implementation of business growth efforts for RTG Compliance Services including: definition and communication of “brand value” for RTG client work; design of marketing materials supporting compliance service offerings; speaking and
• Work alongside Compliance Service Line Leader and others to expand the scope of RTG Compliance Services and develop, supplement, and expand RTG’s existing Real Estate Compliance Toolkit and other helpful resources for an efficient delivery of RTG Compliance
• Help develop and grow an integrated model of “COMPLIANCE – OPERATIONS – AUDIT” that can be scalable to new clients including, without limitation, merger and acquisition engagements.
• Provide support as directed on RTG’s Regulatory Compliance Service Line engagements, which will include, but not be limited to, reviewing, analyzing, and revising healthcare real estate compliance policies, lease agreements, timeshare licenses, property management
agreements, and other contracts related to the healthcare industry, lease abstracting, conducting fair market value and commercial reasonableness analyses as it relates to healthcare real estate, memo and report drafting, and document review and management.
• Perform other assigned work which may, from time to time, include support across other RTG service lines, as directed by RTG management.
• Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator with exceptional writing skills.
• Analytical and detail oriented.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 5 years of regulatory healthcare real estate experience in a law firm, health system, or a real estate consulting firm.
• Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) designation.
• Other relevant healthcare and/or real estate experience.
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Development – 30%
• Client / Project Work – 60%
• Administrative – 10%
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please visit www.pyapc.com/careers