Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician
groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 75 employees, RTG serves clients in over 30 states, manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by
Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit
Facebook, LinkedIn, or
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support development and implementation of business growth efforts for RTG Compliance Services including: definition and communication of “brand value” for RTG client work; design of marketing materials supporting compliance service offerings; speaking and
• Work alongside Compliance Service Line Leader and others to expand the scope of RTG Compliance Services and develop, supplement, and expand RTG’s existing Real Estate Compliance Toolkit and other helpful resources for an efficient delivery of RTG Compliance
• Help develop and grow an integrated model of “COMPLIANCE – OPERATIONS – AUDIT” that can be scalable to new clients including, without limitation, merger and acquisition engagements.
• Provide support as directed on RTG’s Regulatory Compliance Service Line engagements, which will include, but not be limited to, reviewing, analyzing, and revising healthcare real estate compliance policies, lease agreements, timeshare licenses, property management
agreements, and other contracts related to the healthcare industry, lease abstracting, conducting fair market value and commercial reasonableness analyses as it relates to healthcare real estate, memo and report drafting, and document review and management.
• Perform other assigned work which may, from time to time, include support across other RTG service lines, as directed by RTG management.
• Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator with exceptional writing skills.
• Analytical and detail oriented.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 5 years of regulatory healthcare real estate experience in a law firm, health system, or a real estate consulting firm.
• Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) designation.
• Other relevant healthcare and/or real estate experience.
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Development – 30%
• Client / Project Work – 60%
• Administrative – 10%
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please visit www.pyapc.com/careers