Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of
their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA and Johnson City, TN and Greensboro, NC.
For more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting multiple projects related to RTG's clients and service lines, including, but not limited to, Strategic Planning Initiatives, Financial Modeling, Project Feasibility and Development, Real Estate Transactions
and Fair Market Value Support, and Operational Property Management Tasks. Senior Analyst reports directly to the Associate and indirectly to the appropriate Vice President or client service executive.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Lead research efforts on real estate properties, develop written and financial analyses, and create client work products.
• Oversee staff analysts, delegate responsibilities, and provide internal engagement management and quality control functions.
• Serve in a limited project management role, which includes client interaction and relationship management.
• Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Team player and a leader.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is required. Graduate degree in these areas is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required. Experience in commercial real estate and financial analysis is strongly preferred.
• Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, ARGUS, Yardi, and Maptitude.
• Maintain active industry licensure.
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Client Development – 5%
• Client / Project Work – 90%
• Administrative – 5%
• Overnight travel may be required up to 15%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply, please visit: WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS