Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of
their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA, Johnson City, TN and Greensboro, NC. For
more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Associate provides project leadership for various client engagements involving Strategic Real Estate Planning Initiatives, Portfolio Optimization and Monetization, Project Feasibility/Financing/Development, Financial Modeling and Advisory,
and Real Estate Transactions/Fair Market Value Analyses. Senior Associate reports directly to the Vice President.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide reviewed technical advice and client deliverables over all company service lines as appropriate.
• Serve in appropriate engagement management roles.
• Oversee associates' and analysts' work on specific engagements, including responsibility for quality control and staff development.
• Provide valued input into strategic issues and tactical decisions of the company.
• Perform FMV analysis for clients as it relates to real estates and render general real estate consulting advice to clients.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Team player and a leader.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 7 years of healthcare real estate or relevant consulting experience is required.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Economics, Healthcare, or Engineering, or related field is required. MBA, or similar graduate degree, is preferred.
• Maintain active industry licensure.
• Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, ARGUS, and Yardi.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
• Business Client Development – 20/25%
• Client / Project Work – 65/70%
• Administrative – 10%
• Overnight travel may be required up to 15% to 20%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please visit www.pyapc.com/careers