Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of
their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA and Johnson City, TN and Greensboro, NC.
For more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Accounting Clerk assists in day-to-day accounting needs that will assure a well-managed, well-accounted building. Accounting Clerk reports directly to the Property Accounting Manager and indirectly to the Senior Operations Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Plans, organizes, and is responsible for the administration, operations, and fiscal management of the assigned properties.
• Prepare bank deposits for multiple properties.
• Communicate with Property Manager regarding approval and accuracy of invoice received.
• Code invoices to accounting software program and ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Compile and maintains W-9s and Certificates of Insurance for vendors. Assist Property Accountant and Property Manager with monthly reports, operating expenses, and budgets.
• Communicate with tenants and vendors via phone, email, and mail.
• Review rental statements and invoices for accuracy, as well as for extra service chargers which require verification against the lease.
• Assist in the review of the tenant rent, CAM, operating expense, tax or insurance reimbursement reconciliation as required.
• Provide backup and/or assistance for various administrative duties as needed.
• Must work well together and in a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
• Able to exercise sound judgment in handling sensitive information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school graduate. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and/or training in the accounting field and commercial real estate industry and/or property management fields.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. Yardi Property Management Software experience preferred. Typing and Keyboard with efficiency.
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Client Development – 0%
• Client / Project Work – 90%
• Administrative – 10
No overnight travel required.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply, please visit: WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS