Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician
groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 75 employees, RTG serves clients in over 30 states, manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by
Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit www.realtytrustgroup.com, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Accounting Clerk assists in day-to-day accounting needs that will assure a well-managed, well-accounted building. Accounting Clerk reports directly to the Property Accounting Manager and indirectly to the Senior Operations Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Plans, organizes, and is responsible for the administration, operations, and fiscal management of the assigned properties.
• Prepare bank deposits for multiple properties.
• Communicate with Property Manager regarding approval and accuracy of invoice received.
• Code invoices to accounting software program and ensure that all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Compile and maintains W-9s and Certificates of Insurance for vendors. Assist Property Accountant and Property Manager with monthly reports, operating expenses, and budgets.
• Communicate with tenants and vendors via phone, email, and mail.
• Review rental statements and invoices for accuracy, as well as for extra service chargers which require verification against the lease.
• Assist in the review of the tenant rent, CAM, operating expense, tax or insurance reimbursement reconciliation as required.
• Provide backup and/or assistance for various administrative duties as needed.
• Must work well together and in a professional team environment.
• Strong communicator.
• Detail oriented.
• Problem solver.
• Able to accept constructive criticism.
• Timely decision-maker.
• Able to exercise sound judgment in handling sensitive information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school graduate. Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and/or training in the accounting field and commercial real estate industry and/or property management fields.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe. Yardi Property Management Software experience preferred. Typing and Keyboard with efficiency.
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Client Development – 0%
• Client / Project Work – 90%
• Administrative – 10
No overnight travel required.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply, please visit: WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS