Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations oftheir
real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA and Johnson City, TN and Greensboro, NC. For
more information, please visit RTG’s website at www.realtytrustgroup.com.
The Property Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing the accounting department at Realty Trust Group and reports directly to the Senior Operations Manager. Specific responsibilities include:
• Review and approve monthly Financial Reports created by Property Accountants and Accounting Clerks.
• Oversee Property Accountants, Accounting Clerks and Lease Administrator.
• Initiate the preparation of Annual Operating and Capital Budgets, while working directly with Property Accountants and send to Property Management for input.
• Ensure accuracy of all general ledger information.
• Review Balance Sheets and Income Statements per property to verify account balances and assess reasonableness of revenue and expense amounts.
• Work with Property Accountants in the preparation of monthly and annual recoverable charges reconciliation.
• Work with Property Managers to establish accruals for the month, prepare journal entries for accruals.
• Monitor property month-end closes.
• Act as Administrator for Yardi Property Management/Accounting Software program.
• Oversee tenant billback process for excess utility charges, as well as vendor invoices paid on behalf of Tenant.
• Assist with clients on Accounting/Lease Administration Business Development as needed.
• Must work well together and in a professional team environment
• Strong Communicator
• Detail Oriented
• Problem Solver
• Able to accept constructive criticism
• Timely Decision-Maker
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance is required.
• Minimum of Seven (7) years of accounting experience, preferably in commercial real estate, property management, facilities management or equivalent.
• Computer Skills – Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Specifically Excel Spreadsheet skills.
• Property Management Software (i.e., Yardi) experience is required.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
APPLY ONLINE: www.pyapc.com/careers