Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician
groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 75 employees, RTG serves clients in over 30 states, manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by
Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit
Facebook, LinkedIn, or
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Portfolio Analytics Manager is responsible for supporting multiple projects related to RTG's clients and service lines, including, but not limited to, Strategic Planning Initiatives, Financial Modeling, Project Feasibility and Development, Real Estate
Transactions and Fair Market Value Support. The Portfolio Analytics Manager reports directly to the Vice President or client service executive. Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead research efforts on real estate properties within portfolio, develop written and financial analyses, and create client work products.
- Review, benchmark and analyze asset-level financial data and keep informed of the dynamics of each market area to develop a strong understanding of the assets and their respective markets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end summary reports for senior management.
- Provide leasing and marketing support services for portfolio Relationship Managers.
- Oversee staff analysts, delegate responsibilities, and provide internal engagement management and quality control functions.
- Serve in a limited project management role, which includes client interaction and relationship management.
- Ability to work both independently and within a professional team environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player and a leader.
- Problem solver.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Timely decision-maker.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or related field is required. Graduate degree in these areas is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience required. Experience in commercial real estate and financial analysis is strongly preferred.
- Competence with various software programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, ARGUS, Yardi, and Maptitude.
- Maintain active industry licensure.
ALLOCATION OF TIME
Overnight travel may be required up to 15%.
- Business Client Development – 5%
- Client / Project Work – 90%
- Administrative – 5%
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply, please visit: WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS