||RTG Associate, Healthcare Real Estate Advisory Services (Atlanta)
Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a healthcare real estate advisory and services firm offering a full-spectrum of real estate services including advisory, development, transactions, operations, and compliance. Since 1998, RTG has helped hospitals, physician
groups, and property owners navigate the rapidly changing healthcare industry with growth strategies that gain market leadership as well as enhance patient and physician experiences for better delivery of care.
With over 75 employees, RTG serves clients in over 30 states, manages over 11 million square feet of healthcare assets, has completed over $2 billion in healthcare transaction volume, and was recently ranked among the Top Healthcare Development Companies by
Modern Healthcare. RTG has offices in Nashville, Knoxville and Johnson City, TN, Atlanta, GA and Greensboro, NC. For more information about RTG and our innovative healthcare real estate services, visit
Facebook, LinkedIn, or
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES
RTG seeks an Associate in Healthcare Real Estate Advisory Services to join its talented team of professionals serving the healthcare real estate industry. The Associate will provide project leadership for various client engagements involving Strategic Real
Estate Planning initiatives, Portfolio Optimization & Monetization, Project Feasibility / Financing / Development, Financial Modeling and Advisory, and Real Estate Transactions / Fair Market Value Analyses.
The Associate will report directly to the regional Vice President / Executive Vice President and indirectly report to the appropriate client service executive (depending on engagement) with shared responsibility for service line profitability.
Specific responsibilities include:
• General business development efforts across service lines, including development and maintenance of industry contacts and relationships.
• Provides reviewed technical advice and client deliverables.
• Serve in appropriate engagement management roles.
• Oversee analysts’ work on specific engagements including responsibility for quality control and staff development.
• Knowledge of the healthcare real estate industry, historical and emerging trends, and available tools, resources and software systems.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Adapts, understands and applies new concepts, methodologies and technologies.
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Travel Requirements - Periodic overnight travel may be required, up to 25%.
• Problem solving is a key component and requirement of this position. The employee must be effective at finding effective solutions to numerous types of problems related to client requests.
• Employee must be able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals. Must be able to utilize resources effectively and efficiently and arrange information and files in an orderly and useful manner.
• Employee must be a self-starter and work in a proactive manner in all that is required of the position. Must be able to accept constructive criticism and be willing to learn on the job.
• Employee must be able to make decisions in a timely manner (a manner that promotes a successful client experience and supports the RTG culture in support of one another).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree with MBA preferred with an emphasis in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Healthcare, Accounting or Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of healthcare real estate experience
• Active real estate license and relevant designation / accreditation such as CCIM preferred
ALLOCATION OF TIME
• Business Development – 10%
• Client / Project Work – 80%
• Administrative – 10%
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
To apply for this position, please visit www.pyapc.com/careers
||Send This Job to a Friend