Realty Trust Group, LLC (“RTG”) is a health care real estate advisory and services firm serving health systems and physician groups. RTG is focused on helping clients reduce costs, create value, and support broader strategic objectives in the operations of
their real estate portfolios through an extensive, integrative service platform including Advisory, Operations, Capital Projects and Transaction services. Formed in 1998, RTG has offices in Knoxville, TN, Atlanta, GA and Johnson City, TN and Greensboro, NC.
For more information, please visit RTG’s website at
JOB DESCRIPTION and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for the administration, operations, and fiscal management of the properties as well as overseeing operations and maintenance, life safety, property appearance, human resource administration, lease administration,
accounting and finance, security, parking, tenant relations, and all contractual services for a 1MSF medical office building portfolio. Senior Property Manager reports directly to the Senior Operations Manager. Specific responsibilities include:
• Lease administration and implementation/application of lease provisions from execution through occupancy and end of term.
• Maintain tenant files, certificates of insurance, and other required documents/notices.
• Receive maintenance requests and ensure timely resolution, including response to after-hours emergencies.
• Supervise and train direct reports such as property managers and assistant property managers.
• Oversee and direct engineering staff and service vendors for work orders and capital projects.
• Secure appropriate bids. Negotiate and administer all service contracts.
• Provide limited project management role including onsite coordination of tenant improvements and renovations as well as tenant move processes.
• Focus on tenant satisfaction and retention.
• Assist with financial operations including preparation and administration of property operating and capital budgets as well as support of AP/AR functions.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly financial operations reporting to client/ownership.
• Assist with the development and implementation of internal departmental policies and procedures.
• Provide brokerage/Advisory support including the following: Support local and regional brokerage activities including leasing and marketing activities for managed properties or other listing activity.
• Support development of RTG local market presence and relationships including active participation in local Property Management networks (e.g., BOMA).
• Provide general working knowledge of market activity/trends and other support for the preparation of market rent studies and fair market value opinions.
• Must work well together and in a professional team environment
• Strong communicator
• Detail oriented
• Problem solver
• Able to accept constructive criticism
• Timely decision-maker
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school graduate. Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred. Active real estate license is required, and a professional designation (CPM or RPA) is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of property management, facilities management, and/or brokerage experience or equivalent.
• Medical office property management experience preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Yardi Property Management software preferred. Experience with MLS platforms and other real estate databases (CoStar, LoopNet).
ALLOCATION OF TIME:
• Business Client Development – 5%
• Client / Project Work – 85%
• Administrative – 10%
Overnight travel may be required up to 10%.
RTG offers a competitive compensation package, including an incentive compensation plan, health, life and long term disability insurance; 401(k) with company matching; and profit sharing.
APPLY ON-LINE AT WWW.PYAPC.COM/CAREERS