TERMS & CONDITIONS
200 Tramway SE
Responsible for all duties of the counter person / pizza maker by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
• Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
• Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
• Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
• Interacts with guests as appropriate.
• Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
• Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
• Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
• Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
• Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
• Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
• Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
• Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
• May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: • Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
• Basic math skills required.
• Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
• Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
• Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.
• Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
• Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder height.
• Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
Send This Job to a Friend
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications