ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for credit union members every day. Consider joining the Northwest Federal team, where you'll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition
for your work and competitive pay and benefits.
Are you good at listening, anticipating customer needs and offering solutions?
If you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone, from handling basic transactions to figuring out complex, multi-faceted scenarios, this role is for you. You must enjoy multi-tasking and learning something new daily, all while being able to perform
routine and repetitive tasks. You can maintain your positive, enthusiastic attitude throughout calm, structured, or high-pressure situations.
The most important part of the job is that you'll be building genuine connections with your customers while being a great ambassador for the Northwest Federal brand.
In addition to a competitive starting base salary, this position includes an incentive program with the opportunity to earn hundreds of extra dollars in your paycheck!
Your major responsibilities will include:
- being an engaged customer advocate , identifying needs, and providing solutions
- meeting or exceeding sales and performance targets
- accurately navigating and maneuvering through multiple computer applications and screens simultaneously
- actively engaging and participating in training and weekly coaching sessions
As a successful applicant, you:
- have customer service experience
- have a high sense of urgency and are results driven
- possess a warm, friendly and engaging personality with a clear, confident telephone manner
- demonstrate good organizational skills
- are self-aware and understand the impact of your performance and behavior
- are highly self-motivated
- have a passion for serving and are able to demonstrate tenacity and persistence
General Job Information:
Starting pay is based upon previous experience and skills competency.
The Member Service Center hours are 7am - 7pm Monday through Friday and 8am – 1pm Saturday. Candidates should demonstrate the ability to work a variety of shifts.
Successful candidates will receive extensive training to ensure they are knowledgeable and prepared to handle customer issues.
If offered a position, your offer will be contingent upon your submitting to and successfully completing a drug test and criminal background check within a reasonable timeframe prior to employment.
Opportunities to Telework may be available for this position, based upon knowledge, skills, and ability of duties. All Telework employees still need to complete training at corporate office - 1 - 3 months based upon progression in the role.