||Client Service Assistant I - NW Financial Advisors
As a wholly-owned subsidiary if Northwest Federal Credit Union, NW Capital Management’s (and its subsidiaries) mission is to provide access to a variety of alternative financial services to help individuals tax-efficiently create, grow, preserve and protect
their assets throughout their lifetime. The primary role of this position is to help our clients work towards achieving their financial goals by providing knowledgeable advice, personalized attention and professional management of their investments, insurance
and taxes, as well as serving their home settlement needs. One of the primary means to achieve this is to develop a high effective team of employees and ensure that they deliver outstanding service to our clients.
The Client Service Assistant I (CSA I) provides direct support to the Wealth/Financial Advisor(s). The CSA I’s job is to help enhance the client experience by servicing the client’s needs and providing administrative support to the Advisor in their daily
business practices. Knowledge of firm policies, procedures and technology allows the CSA to interface with clients and prospects, anticipate their needs, resolve their problems, and follow through to provide exceptional service. The CSA should support the
firm’s initiatives and maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge.
DUTIES AND REPSPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver outstanding service
- Knowledge of the firm’s products and services
- Complete training courses and continuing education, as applicable to the specific subsidiary you work in
- Remain cognizant of and adhere to firm’s policies, procedures and regulations pertinent to the specific subsidiary you work in
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to NWFCU policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Preparation of new account application and all other pertinent documents
- Preparation of reports and other materials for client or prospect meetings
- Answer client phone calls and provide necessary assistance
- Greet clients in the office
- Execute trade requests accepted by the advisor
- Research and resolve notifications
- Participate in team meetings and support staff meetings
- Generate and review various reports on a routine basis with the advisor, to include advisory reviews due, high/low cash, upcoming periodic distributions, list of paperwork not returned from clients, etc.
- Schedule annual advisory client review meetings and assist advisory with recording reviews into CRM
- Management of the Advisor’s calendar
- Attend and support Advisor’s client events and seminars
- Preparation and tracking of life insurance applications
- Coordination of various tasks with Operations as necessary
- Ensure account document and database accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- BA/BS degree in Business or similar field
- Previous financial and service experience preferred
- Computer skills, including ability to use Microsoft Office products such as Excel and word, as well as Internet Explorer
- Experience with CRM software preferred
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide effectively using a 10 key calculator
- Ability to extract and validate financial data for account preparations and processing of transactions
- Excellent verbal, organizational, and problem-solving skills needed
- Must be very attentive and professional on the phone and in person, providing excellent client service.
- Must be very detail oriented, highly organized, able to prioritize daily activities with an excellent understanding of tasks that are particularly time-sensitive, be proactive and take initiative
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend