||Unload, transport, store, record, retrieve, and load all materials throughout the plant in an accurate and efficient manner.
Education and/or Experience
- Forklift experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Operate all warehouse equipment including balers, lift trucks, walkie riders, battery chargers and shrinkwrapper in a safe and efficient manner.
- Receive raw materials, finished goods, work-in-process, and mail according to established process.
- Responsible to transport, store, accurately record, and retrieve all materials.
- Complete knowledge of Finished Goods inventory system.
- Obtain a certified forklift safety license.
- Load trucks safely and accurately.
- Complete all paperwork and use timekeeping system efficiently.
- Communicate with next shift about status of job(s) and any special instructions.
- Responsible to collect, shred, band, and load paper materials, cardboard and other various recyclable materials.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Communicate with machine operators for all work-in-progress and finished goods inventory needed.
- Access information in the computer system.
- Maintain a clean and organized area/department.
- Be cooperative, positive and respectful with leaders, coworkers and team.
- Ensure all safety policies are followed and hold a high regard for the safety of others.
- Participate in proper ergonomic practices as designed for this position.
- Aggressively seek out opportunities for company and self-improvement.
- Participate in 6S/Lean manufacturing initiative.
Skills and/or Knowledge include the following:
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
||Send This Job to a Friend