The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned and linens restocked, ensuring the Hotel Monteleone is maintained to the high presentation.
To perform the Housekeeping Room Attendant position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Housekeeping Room Attendant position are as follow:
• Follow detailed worksheet for each room cleaning
• Provide information on any missing items to the manager
• Daily maintenance of hot tubs
• Clean hotel's floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming
• Change bedding and make beds as directed
• Stock cabin food supplies (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.) as needed
• Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items
• Gather and empty trash
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
• Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees
• Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment
• Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses
• Make adjustments to heating, cooling and ventilating system
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers according to specifications to prepare cleaning solutions
• Deliver any items requested by guests to their rooms
• Observe precautions required to protect the hotel and guest property and report damage, theft and found articles to supervisors
• Carry linen, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies using wheeled carts or by hand as needed
• Other duties as assigned