||Santa Fe Springs
||Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Maintenance Manager at our apartment community.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for ensuring the daily upkeep and maintenance of the apartment community.
• Perform general repairs, complete service requests and maintaining physical upkeep of the property
• Plans property maintenance operations: schedules work, key controls, service requests, turnovers
• Manage maintenance staff
• Ensure that vendors meet expectations when working onsite
• Repair appliances, replace parts as needed to effectively provide corrective maintenance and grounds maintenance
• Ensure all work is done in a timely manner and provide consistent follow up
• Provide excellent customer service by ensuring all resident requests or complaints are addressed in a timely, efficient and courteous manner
• Ensure compliance with fire and safety measures
• Close work orders using web based work order management system
• Able to answer all after hour emergencies onsite
• Other duties as determined by management
||• 5 + years’ experience in maintenance or related industry
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
• Customer service orientation with the ability to work with residents, vendors, management, and co-workers
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Fair Housing and OSHA
• Must have excellent aptitude for computer systems with previous experience in work order management software highly preferred as well as MS Office products, Excel, Word and Outlook
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend