||Summer Recreation Leader
||Goldrich Kest is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate
care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Recreational Leader for our Summer Camp Recreation program. This position will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all recreation activities such as arts and crafts, sports, group games, and field
trips. We are looking for outgoing, well organized, and athletic individuals to join our team.
- Planning/arranging all activities, outings, and entertainment
- Provide students with activities that promote their physical and intellectual development
- Coordinate the creating, planning and maintaining of a safe and healthy learning environment
- Utilize positive strategies to support the social and emotional development of all the students
- Maintain consistent supervision and active involvement with children at all times
- Plan and implement appropriate, engaging activities in accordance with program goals
- Maintain a warm, caring and non-judgmental attitude towards children and their families
- Work in partnership with the Community staff team; be an active, cooperative contributor - Maintain records as required
- Assist in maintaining equipment and materials in a neat, organized fashion
- Any other duties assigned by the recreation director
- Must succesffuly pass pre-emplpyment background and drug screening
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday/ 9:30am to 5:30pm
- At least 2 - 5 yrs experience working with school-age children in an educational or recreational setting
- Knowledge of arts and crafts, athletics and group games is required.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be neat in appearance, creative, positive attitude , affectionate, compassionate and dependable
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend