||Senior Program Coordinator
||GK has an immediate need for a part-time Senior Program Coordinator. This position will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all recreation activities,
• Assist management staff with referrals to agencies that support residents in maintaining independent living.
• Assist manager with resident issues/concerns as assigned by the Recreation Director.
• Evaluate resident's wants and needs regarding activities.
• Schedule, coordinate and implement activity programs.
• Compose, distribute and/or post program activities, calendars, flyers and monthly newsletters to residents, resident managers, and supervisors.
• Organize and facilitate field trips; review budgets with Recreation Director.
• Organize and display thematic/holiday decorations in recreation room.
• Schedule (assist), coordinate and implement guest speakers, entertainment, classes and special events.
• Purchase and maintain approved equipment and supplies for residents (e. g. computers, pool table, board games, cards, bingo equipment, etc.)
• Purchase supplies and food for various events.
• Maintain records of petty cash and check requests.
• Maintain records and procedures regarding phone usage log, ordering business supplies, and vehicle mileage for work related trips.
• Maintain records and procedures regarding prior approvals for check requests and ordering of special supplies and/or equipment
• Attend training(s) as needed and approved.
• Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the Recreation Director.
||• 2 years of experience as an Activity Director in a senior setting
• Knowledge of health and general care of the elderly
• Neat appearance, positive attitude and reliable
• Must be available to work 15 hours per week
• BA in related field highly preferred
• Bilingual English and Chinese and/or Korean is preferred
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend