||Goldrich Kest (GK) is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale
and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
Oversee housekeeping staff and schedule. Responsible for overseeing cleanliness of resident rooms and common areas of building to ensure resident satisfaction. Hire, train and monitor staff to ensure proper guideline and protocols are being followed.
• Assign housekeeping duties and inspect work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness
• Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping services and take corrective action
• Maintain employee schedule, and change as necessary
• Perform routine inspections to ensure quality of service
• Be familiar with MDS sheets and safety protocol for storage and use of chemicals.
• Order and maintain inventory of stock cleaning, linen and other supplies as necessary
• Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations
• Maintains a daily work assignment
Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Director