||GK has an immediate need for a Housekeeper for our Retirement Senior Living community.
- Clean residents rooms and common areas including making of beds
- Change linens weekly or as necessary, towels are done daily making sure that all towels match
- Provide adequate supply of toilet paper, soap , tissue, and other supplies in resident rooms
- Pick up meal trays, glasses, newspapers, etc., which are left in the room
- Vacuum carpets moving furniture as necessary, dust furniture
- Gather and place all house laundry in commercial laundry room for washing by the evening staff
- Inform office of any maintenance issues in any resident’s room.
- Maintain inventory of linens and supplies
- Keep laundry rooms neat and clean at all times
- Complete any other tasks assigned by the Administrator
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal ENGLISH
- Must be helpful, patient, cheerful, be resourceful and have a positive attitude
- Must be organized, dependable cooperative, and possess good standards of cleanliness and order
- No experience necessary, we will train
||Send This Job to a Friend