||Assistant Community Manager
||GK has an immediate need for a Assistant Community Manager for our conventional apartment community. This person will be responsible responsible for the total occupancy and tenant relations of the apartment community.
- Field phone calls, ascertain needs and qualifications and schedule appointments and showings
- Practice good customer relations
- Adhere to fair housing laws
- Ensure lease violations are addressed effectively and efficiently
- Process application, ensuring that it is completed in it's entirety, obtaining all supporting docs
- Follow up with applicants with phone calls, emails and letters
- Answer phones and intercom in the front office and giving sales presentations.
- Touring the property and leasing apartments
- Marketing the property and community to potential new renters.
- Administrative paperwork Move in/Move out paperwork, leases, applications and more.
- Assisting with resident issues
- Tenant relations
- Assists manager with other needs as required
||- Must be computer literate
- 2+ years Administrative experience
- Ability to develop strategic solutions
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- High-school diploma or better
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Working knowledge or ability to learn property management software (such as RealPage)
- Highly motivated, service oriented, self-starter
- Available to work on weekends and late evenings, required
||Send This Job to a Friend