||Marina Del Reyt
||Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician at our apartment community.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the daily upkeep and maintenance of the apartment community.
• Turning apartments, plumbing, electrical fixtures, and interior paint
• Repair and replace parts, corrective maintenance and ground maintenance
• Diagnose and solve maintenance problems
• Ensure all work is done in a timely manner and follow up
• Responsible for the physical upkeep of the property and all janitorial duties
• Perform day-to-day janitorial cleaning of the interior and exterior of the apartment community
||• 2 + years’ experience in maintenance or related industry
• Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
• Customer service orientation with the ability to work with residents, vendors, management, and co-workers
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Fair Housing and OSHA
• Previous experience in work order management software highly preferred as well as MS Office products, Excel, Word and Outlook
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend