WANT TO WORK FOR GOLDRICH KEST? WE OFFER $500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR THIS POSITION!!
Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Leasing Agent for our conventional apartment community. The Leasing Agent is responsible for the total occupancy and tenant relations of the apartment community.
- Field phone calls, ascertain needs and qualifications and schedule appointments and showings
- Practice good customer relations
- Adhere to fair housing laws
- Ensure lease violations are addressed effectively and efficiently
- Process application, ensuring that it is completed in it's entirety, obtaining all supporting docs
- Follow up with applicants with phone calls, emails and letters
- Answer phones and intercom in the front office and giving sales presentations.
- Touring the property and leasing apartments
- Marketing the property and community to potential new renters.
- Administrative paperwork Move in/Move out paperwork, leases, applications and more.
- Assisting with resident issues
- Tenant relations
- Assists manager with other needs as required
||- Must be computer literate
- 2+ years Administrative experience
- Ability to develop strategic solutions
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- High-school diploma or better
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Working knowledge or ability to learn property management software (such as RealPage)
- Highly motivated, service oriented, self-starter
- Available to work on weekends and late evenings, required
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend