||Construction Project Administrator
• Performs administrative functions and provides administrative support to project team and/or executive group in field or office as designated by management.
• Transcribe and distribute project documents and correspondence such as the subcontract base, subcontracts, purchase orders and various letters, create and maintain paper and electronic project files according to Company’s guidelines.
• Manage Lien applications as well as maintain conditional and unconditional releases.
• Maintain and track project information.
• Follow up with subcontractors regarding project paperwork as needed.
• Assist project team with closeout coordination and preparation of O & M Manuals.
• Work with project team and manager(s) as directed to achieve departmental objectives.
• Prepare outgoing packages and mail to meet daily deadlines.
• Order supplies for project team/office.
• Maintain personal, office, and jobsite space (if applicable) in a neat and organized manner.
• Set up project binders and order project drawings from local printing resources.
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of project punch lists.
• Archive all project documentation according to Goldrich Kest guidelines.
• Participate in project and/or team meetings as needed.
• Assist with daily planning of managers’ schedules, meetings, interviews and possibly travel (through corporate agency), if assigned.
• Assist in the implementation of new procedures as designated by Company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Hard Work, Professionalism, and Caring.
• Positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Respect for confidential information; good judgment.
• Flexible, detail-oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively.
• Takes initiative within area of responsibility.
• Construction: 3 year (Required)
• Administrative Assistant: 5 year (Required)
• Construction background preferred.
• Proficient in basic administrative functions and skilled in the use of office equipment and computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks/projects with little supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Bachelor Degree in related field strongly preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend