This position is a full-time Receptionist position which provides a full range of moderate to complex clerical/administrative work assignments in support of the corporate office. The Receptionist reports directly to the Office Manager, but interacts with a
wide range of staff, vendors, suppliers, and outside guests. In addition to greeting guests, accepting incoming packages and processing outgoing packages, performs clerical duties such as creating charge back accounting spreadsheets, processing offline invoices,
orders supplies using Ops Technology, a fully integrated operations support solution and from various online companies.
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of this position. The incumbent may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in
this job description.
• Answers and addresses incoming phone calls in a timely and professional manner. Screens and directs caller to the appropriate department/associate.
• Provides information to callers and takes and relays messages.
• Greets vendors and guests and maintains visitor register. Issues visitor passes.
• Provides administrative support and assistance to the Office Manager.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services and outside messenger requests.
• Maintains incoming and outgoing package register.
• Provides callers with information such as telephone numbers and addresses of communities, directs callers to corporate website for employment and housing inquiries.
• Assists with sorting and date stamping AP incoming mail.
• Assists with ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
• Monitors visitor access and maintains security awareness.
• Monitors and accepts conference and meeting room requests.
• Monitors and routes Company’s general inquiry emails to appropriate associate.
• Controls inventory relevant to reception area and restrooms.
• Assists with internal accounting charge back reports and prepares spreadsheets.
• Processes offline invoices.
• Keeps reception area neat and clean.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Issues monthly parking tags.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Professional personal presentation.
• Customer service orientated.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and ensure timely completion.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with GK ownership, senior management, co-workers and vendors.
• Ability to develop, organize and maintain an efficient system of department documents, policies, practices and procedures requiring strong organizational skills.
• Ability to exercise initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain reports, records and spreadsheets.
• Keep awareness of customer service principles and practices.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Maintains confidentiality and shows discretion.
• Remains calm under pressure.
||Minimum Qualifications Required:
• High school diploma or equivalent General Education diploma (GED) required.
• 2-4 years’ experience as a receptionist.
• Highly collaborative style with a sincere commitment to work with all groups, including ownership, senior management, staff and others.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to multi task and work under tight deadlines.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
||Send This Job to a Friend