||Asst. Project Manager
||Goldrich Kest is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to be based at the corporate office in Culver City. The selected individual shall ensure projects are completed safely, on time, within budget and in compliance with approved project documents,
jurisdictional and applicable code requirements under the direction of the Project Manager. This includes input on estimates, schedules and quality control during the project pre-construction and construction phase. The Assistant Project Manager shall work
the necessary time to fulfill the requirements of project objectives as well as maintain best practices in field operations through general supervision and labor relations to ensure timely completion of projects, quality control and compliance with OSHA standards.
The Assistant Project Manager provides necessary support to the project staff.
• Participate in the pre-project planning sessions to familiarize with the project requirements.
• Establish or monitor project schedules using Microsoft Project.
• Assist the project manager in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects.
• Continually be aware of project progress, schedules and requirements for completion and update the schedule with the project manager accordingly.
• Assist with the compliance to and enforcement of the terms and conditions of the prime contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
• Assist with job pre-start activities such as field office set-up mobilization efforts.
• Read and interpret plans, specifications and contract documents and consult with the project manager, architect and engineer on design problems or change orders.
• Process and track all RFI’s, Submittals, and related consultant review and responses including preparing and maintaining project logs.
• Maintain a close working relationship with the project manager to ensure proper coordination of responsibilities for the project.
• Determine and recommend changes in methods, schedules, procedures and improvements on the project for approval by the project manager.
• Coordinate with the project manager to ensure project is properly manned to meet schedules and budgets.
• Walk the project site on a daily routine to review problems, progress to schedule, subcontractor's performance, compliance with plans and specifications and the quality of work being performed.
• Assist in the inspection of and turnover of finish product to the Property Management representative.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with architects, engineers, building officials, general contractor and suppliers.
||• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 plus years of construction experience in multi-family, office building, real-estate, construction/renovation, capital improvement experience.
• Ability to manage multiple project schedules and ensure timely completion.
• Ability to negotiate contracts, meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality.
• Technical knowledge and experience in given field of inspection work.
• Must be organized, dependable, cooperative, and be able to multitask.
• Ability to exercise initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in computers and software applications such as Microsoft Office Applications
• Bilingual preferred
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend