||Goldrich Kest is currently seeking a Project Manager - Property Operations to be based at the corporate office in Culver City. The selected individual will be responsible for managing the ongoing capital projects to ensure adherence to specifications and
established objectives. This individual will oversee the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to construction projects. The Project Manager - Property Operations will review and approve all projects in accordance with company
standards and implement and maintain best practices in field operations to ensure timely completion of projects, quality control and compliance with OSHA standards.
•Work with the Property Operations Team and Property Managers to ensure project completion is within budget, established deadlines and set specifications in accordance with company standards.
•Develop and manage budgets, schedules, and effective project delivery plans that supports the company’s strategic objectives.
•Create effective project management methodology, standards, and guidelines.
•Review scope of work and cost evaluation for all Operations related construction projects as budgeted in portfolio.
•Effectively oversee Property Operations Team to ensure that capital projects adhere to established timelines.
•Prepare project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications.
•Collaborate with the Property Management Department with project transition by preparing documentation with essential project information for ongoing operations.
•Work with all departments by facilitating communication for the exchange of information necessary during design, construction, and lease up and assist with the creation and management of annual property budgets.
•Assist in the bidding, pricing, and procurement of goods and services such as appliances, paints, supplies, and monthly contracts.
•Perform additional duties associated with Operations and assigned by the Sr. Director of Construction and Operations.
||Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to manage multiple project schedules and ensure timely completion.
• Technical knowledge and experience in given field of inspection work.
• Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
• Ability to create, compose and edit written materials. Ability to communicate clearly with Owners, Senior Management, co-workers, and vendors.
• Must be organized, dependable, cooperative, and be able to multitask.
• Ability to exercise initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in computers and software applications such as Microsoft Office Applications and other Property Management software.
• Ability to travel for business.
Minimum Qualifications Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field.
• Minimum 10 plus years of experience in project management or related field.
• Minimum 10 plus years of experience in administrative positions.
• Minimum of 10 plus years of multi-family, office building, real-estate, construction/renovation, capital improvement and, procurement/purchasing experience.
||Send This Job to a Friend