||Regional Facilities Manager
||We are currently seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to join our growing team! This role will be responsible for the maintenance functions of a regional portfolio all located in California. Candidate must be a strong motivator and leader, possess solid
communication skills, and have a proven track record of overseeing multiple projects and properties while maintaining strong customer and resident relationships.
This role interacts collaboratively with multiple team members (Directors, Corporate Staff, Property Staff and Operations/Construction staff) in all phases of facilities management: inspections; repairs; turns; maintenance; and unit renovations; ensuring that
the company’s financial, business and customer service objectives are achieved.
The role will also work closely and collaboratively with Community Managers to ensure that site level technical staff are properly trained, understand technical expectations, and perform work consistent with the expectations of the facilities team. The regional
facilities manager will contribute to the performance evaluation of site level technical staff directly to the community managers. The role will execute tactical plans to prioritize deferred maintenance items and develop site staff to ensure the appropriate
skills and standards are achieved.
• Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, OSHA, and all other laws pertaining to multi-family properties.
• Coordinate the repair, turn, maintenance and unit renovation functions across the portfolio to ensure policies and procedures are carried out consistently, efficiently and are compliant with all rules and regulations.
• Ensure top priority is to maintain a safe work environment and portfolio.
• Oversee and establish technical performance standards for site level Maintenance Team members.
• Review and manage quality control functions to ensure staff and vendors are in compliance with approved standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
• Collaborate with Property Management team for the purpose of implementing and maintaining services and maintenance programs.
• Ensure requests for service, unit turns, property assignments and unit renovations are being completed in an efficient and effective manner and according to budgetary guidelines and quality standards.
• Ensure property staff maintains accurate preventative maintenance schedules, and quarterly inspections are conducted as required.
• Ensure proper compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and education, knowledge of HVAC units, mechanical, electrical equipment, plumbing fixtures, structural facilities and grounds.
• Collaborate with Directors, Regional Managers, Community Managers and Maintenance Managers to constantly review Maintenance Team candidates and maintain a list of potential employees.
• Participate with Maintenance Team interviews and on-site orientation; provide direction, coaching and mentoring for maintenance team.
• Recommend new hires, promotions, terminations and transfers for the purpose of maintaining staffing needs and productivity of the on-site service teams.
• Assist Property Management and Operations with capital improvement project specifications, scopes of work, proposals, oversight and quality control.
• Assist with due diligence of new property acquisitions as required.
• Assist with preparation of annual operating budgets.
||• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in multi-family property maintenance management with knowledge of standard industry practices in property management.
• Proven track record of hands-on apartment maintenance skills.
• Formal training in and highly skilled in the building trades with emphasis on mechanical systems repair, service and installation of HVAC, plumbing and electrical components.
• Preferred HVAC and EPA certification.
• Knowledge of laws, standards, and codes that apply to property management and specifically HUD properties.
• Ability to give direction, adapt to change, establish work relationships, build consensus, anticipate roadblocks, and work in a team environment.
• Excellent leadership skills and proven ability to build, develop, and motivate teams.
• Ability to perform a variety of duties in all types of weather and lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, excel, PowerPoint) and Real Page OneSite experience preferable.
• Must be available to work flexible hours as required and to be available in response to emergency situations.
• Prior experience with federal and state housing programs including compliance regulations and specifically REAC.
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment
as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
||Send This Job to a Friend