||The Sr. Financial Analyst will partner cross functionally on financial analysis, budgeting and month end closing activities utilizing a data driven approach to decision making. The position will also manage the financial reporting activities. The individual
will report to Senior Manager, FP&A. The finance team will ensure that budgeted investments are well vetted utilizing sound financial analysis. Also, they will deploy appropriate processes, tools and controls to ensure investments align with strategic goals
and meet financial performance requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following although other duties may be assigned:
• Conduct monthly financial reporting activities which including financial variance analysis, root causes analysis and trending analysis.
• Coordinate with accounting team for month end closing activities including SAP reporting and transaction processing. Maintain data integrity and accuracy for monthly accounting data.
• Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly financial KPI reporting and analyze the business drivers; proactively working with cost center managers to control expenses
• Participate and actively manage company-wide cross function team for continuous improvement projects (Kaizen project)
• Coordinate with functional leaders on forecast and budget activities to ensure accomplishment before deadlines
• Be a proactive finance business partner to operation teams to drive sound management decisions with relevant and effective financial analysis
• Understanding not just the numbers – but the business activity and actively providing input to management
• Adopt a systematic and automatic approach to all data analysis by leveraging SAP, Cognos and SQL data warehouse tools
• Assist accounting team on year end audit and ad hoc projects
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in accounting, finance or double degree with minors in MIS or Computer Science
• Minimum 5 years accounting and financial analysis experiences and CPA preferred
• Experiences with SAP report writer and accounting model are required; Cognos, SQL strongly preferred
• Strong computer skills; Professionally Excellent with Excel (Marco, VBA programing experiences are highly preferred)
• Project management skill to manage cross functional members
• Strong financial planning & analysis skills and general accounting background required for this position; Demonstrated financial acumen
• An Organized, Systematic and Self learning Individual, can pick up things quickly and working independently
• Close attention to detail, ability to audit work to identify issues and provide practical solutions for business issues.