||Key Business Objectives
The Manager will bring the functional experience, technical and communications skill sets and leadership competencies required to upgrade and modernize the capabilities of our Information Technology (IT) Department. The Manager will also align GCA IT operating
priorities with GCA business objectives, global strategies and global business objectives.
The ideal candidate will bring a demonstrated track record of cross-functional partnership and support of other departments that centers on identifying technology needs, planning technology investments, and implementing solutions that address business problems
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, he or she will be accountable for ensuring the security, confidentiality and reliability of corporate data resources. The Manager will work with the GC International Group to ensure alignment with global
technology standards and global initiatives. Also, he/she will continually monitor new developments, innovations, services and products in information systems technologies and advocate for the right tools to meet our global business objectives.
The Information Technology Manager will exhibit the communication skills, customer service orientation, team work ethic and flexibility required to support the IT Department’s internal clients while building the trust and respect of colleagues in the department.
The ideal candidate is a leader and supportive manager in addition to being a technical expert. She or he will commit to demonstrating and promoting our unique corporate Leadership Values of Communication, Execution, Innovation and Ownership.
Primary Functional Requirements and Performance Measures
The Manager will focus on these priorities:
1. Manage IT Department Associates and provide the professional example and leadership the company expects in order to:
a. Communicate expectations; provide performance feedback and recognition to associates
b. Train associates in proper work methods
c. Ensure operations are in compliance with company policies as well as ISO, FDA, OSHA and EEO standards
d. Maximize business contribution of the IT Department by aligning with strategic objectives, monitoring operations, reviewing performance and providing feedback
e. Create and maintain appropriate operational policies and detailed procedures for the IT Department and cross-function clients
f. Maintain positive work environment providing clear communication and recognition of associates’ accomplishments.
2. In accordance with global standards and policies, implement company standards for hardware, software, security, backup/recovery, and help desk support to ensure all technologies are secure, maintainable, upgradeable, and scalable to meet changing business
3. Work with associates throughout the organization to define technology needs to meet short and long-term business plans, determine cost justification, and quantify return on investment.
4. Plan, coordinate, and manage the acquisition and deployment of technology solutions to the end-user across corporate functions and departments.
5. Negotiate, track, and maintain all service contracts for hardware or software used throughout the organization. Coordinate with global service contracts maintained by GC International Group.
6. Prepare fiscal budget for the IT department that includes all hardware, software, professional services and staff resources.
7. Track actual spending against budget. Approve purchases in accordance with company policies.
8. Coordinate with other departments as necessary to build a reputation for internal Customer Service and support.
9. Prepare monthly, quarterly, semiannual, annual and mid-term reports on planned activities.
10. Actively participate in Total Quality Management (TQM) improvement activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related fields.
• 10 years of experience in the Information Technology function
• 3-5 years of supervisory management experience
• Experience in the implementation and maintenance of SAP on a global scale
• Experience in the implementation and maintenance of Microsoft Office Enterprise, Sharepoint, Salesforce.com, and Ultipro.
• Solid understanding of networking, operations, security, and disaster recovery. Knowledge of Windows Server, Cisco routers and firewalls.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong project management background