||Channel Marketing & CRM Manager
||The Channel Marketing & CRM Manager is responsible for developing relationships and key marketing initiatives with key and strategic partners by setting both short and long-term strategies. The responsibilities encompass the entire range of company products
and services to these assigned partners, though may focus on a specific solution (campaign) or product category if focused in a partner vertical market.
• Establish productive, professional relationships at all levels within assigned dealer partner accounts.
• Lead joint dealer partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Plan and manage multi-channel campaigns.
• Measure Campaign/Promotion effectiveness (ROI).
• Assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer partner personnel.
• Ensure dealer partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Work jointly with Sales to own the overall execution of new product launches across assigned channels.
• Executes cross-selling opportunities based on Company objectives.
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Track additional marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics.
• Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
• Bachelor's degree and/or MBA in Marketing ore related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years of sales or marketing experience with distribution interaction and/or management. Dental or Medical experience a plus.
• Strong analytical skillset.
• Ability to travel.
• Additional Language Skills – French or Spanish a plus, but, not required.
• Experience in creating / implementing annual business plans and managing distributor marketing budgets (COOP Advertising).
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Excellent time management skills to schedule long term, short term, and unexpected priorities.
• Experience in forecasting, web strategy, and the ability to work in Microsoft excel, word and power point.
• Be a self-starter, ability to work independently and cross-functionally. Ability to prioritize important departmental objectives and use consistent judgment in terms of the resource allocation required to achieve them.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of CRM/database systems (eg., SalesForce.com would be optimal) and analytical tools and systems
• An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end
• A background in customer acquisition strategies a plus.