||Business Excellence GCOA Coordinator
||The Business Excellence GCOA Coordinator will support the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plan and continuous improvement program within the GCOA business; and provide administrative support regarding monthly reporting, task management,
continuous improvement, and other activities as needed.
• Provide coordination related to the creation and updating of GQM related documents, such as Corporate Hoshin, Departmental Hoshin, A3 Project Plans, metrics, etc.
• Ensure appropriate controls (KPI’s) and visual management tools are in place and up to date.
• Coordinate and participate in the KI activities within GCOA to ensure continuous process improvement
• Provide support for GCOA SalesForce.com utilization, including sales reporting, driving campaigns, etc.
• Provide support for GCOA trade shows
• Provide general administrative support to the Business Excellence Department and GCOA as needed, including meetings support, corporate reporting, company calendar management, information posting, filing, etc.
• Understand daily expectations of the business and assist department manager to meet requirements
• Effectively communicate with managers and other associates as required
• BA/BS Degree in Business, Economics, or related field required
• Minimum 1-2 years-experience in a corporate environment providing administrative support or in coordinator role
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills with critical attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrated sense of ownership, self-motivation, and accountability
• Strong problem-solving mind-set, driven by creativity, data analysis and innovative thinking
• Superb communication skills (verbal, report writing, presentations)
• Handle assigned projects with minimal supervision.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and related software systems
• Experience with Project Management or Project Coordination (preferred)
• Dental experience or background (preferred)
• Experience with CRM software, i.e. SalesForce (preferred)
• Experience or background in sales, marketing, and/or sales analytics (preferred)
• Experience in participating on continuous improvement projects (preferred)