||JOB RESPONSIBILITY: Each staff member should maintain positive, supportive, and cooperative attitude with our clients, staff and management of Environmental Science. Ability to work effectively with others in a team-work oriented work environment. Must
have good time management skills.
1. Assist team members in the disposal of client samples: including the neutralization of acid waste, operation of glass crusher and proper segregation of organic and acidic samples.
2. Perform work in safe manner, wearing all required personal protective equipment and maintaining good housekeeping in work area.
3. Assist team members in overall responsibility of sample disposal management and maintain timely sample disposal to enhance the ability of the lab to meet production schedules.
4. Maintain upkeep of all recycling materials throughout campus, responsible for coordination of pickup of recycling materials with outside vender.
5. Assist in maintaining cleanliness and housekeeping of campus grounds.
6. Assist Maintenance Department on projects throughout sight as needed.
7. Must be able to perform work in both hot and cold environments.
8. Perform other duties as required by Supervisor.
||JOB REQUIREMENTS: High School education; Computer experience; Ability to routinely lift up to 50 pounds. Excellent organizational skills preferred. Ability to work accurately is a must. Ability to work overtime as needed or required. Regular attendance
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend