CRAFTON TULL & ASSOCIATES, INC
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Non Exempt
POSITION CONTROL# 1052029
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Crafton Tull provides employment and advancement opportunities for all individuals. All employment decisions at Crafton Tull are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans
to apply to all of our job openings. We will not discriminate in employment opportunities or practice on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing,
Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Crafton Tull will make any reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, except where doing so will cause undue hardship. This policy
governs all conditions of employment, including, but not limited to selection, compensation, assignment, benefits, discipline, training, or termination.
Crafton Tull prohibits Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
Crafton Tull will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
SUMMARY: Coordinates the development of proposals and presentations, while supporting local office and corporate marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proposal Development – develops proposal including writing, layout, printing, collating and delivery.
- Presentation Development – develops client presentations including writing, developing PowerPoint or other presentation media, coordinating interview team and rehearsals, and leave behind materials.
- Client Development – works with local staff in managing client development activities; tracks and maintains records for client leads and prospecting
- Supports local office(s) with materials development used in businesses development and marketing supporting
- Website Marketing – updates information on company web site and coordinate marketing campaigns to drive prospects to website
- Marketing Managers – provides support in all areas of marketing activities
- Coordination – coordinates work with graphic designers, copywriters, printers, mail house and other outside sources as well as printing of marketing materials, business cards, letterhead and other standard office writing materials; coordinate and assist
in preparation for company marketing campaigns such as e-marketing, trade shows, direct mail and recruiting events
- Project Profiles – interviews Project Managers to get information for project profiles, write the profiles, layout and produce and keep profiles updates as jobs progress
- Staff Resumes – coordinates the annual updating of staff resumes and add new ones when employees join the firm
- Representation – may be asked to represent the firm at business and social events for purposes of networking and relationship building
- Assists other members of the department as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
COMPETENCIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility thoroughness
- Technical and design skills
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating
- Excellent communications skills - Listening, understanding and responding
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Innovative thinking
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: One year certificate from college or technical school; or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A Four year university degree is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: None.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and create and produce marketing materials accordingly. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to work with statistical concepts.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and apply to marketing materials being produced.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of desktop publishing such as Creative Suites, Photoshop, PowerPoint, CRM software and other Office software programs such as Database software; Internet software;
Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;
climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIROMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is a temperature-controlled office setting. On occasion, the incumbent will be required to make deliveries/conduct errands, or travel for presentations in all weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.