||IT Security Administrator
The CORE Institute delivers integrated, comprehensive musculoskeletal and neurological care. The CORE Institute is built upon a foundation of pioneering research, academics, community service, and a passion for excellence in patient care. The CORE Institute
has locations in Arizona, Michigan, and Louisiana, with clinics planned to open in other states, as well as overseas, in the near future. The organization continues to be a leader in payor-reform initiatives, and it is at the forefront of systems-based quality
programs which drive value and improve the quality of patient care.
The CORE Institute's fellowship-trained physicians provide specialized care in the areas of surgical, non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic
traumatology, hand and wrist procedures, complex articular cartilage restoration, musculoskeletal oncology, foot and ankle reconstruction, physical medicine and rehabilitation, comprehensive spine care, pain management, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy,
headache and facial pain, neuromuscular medicine, spine and peripheral nerve disease, clinical neuroimmunology, multiple sclerosis, and general neurology care.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Responsible Monitor and manage corporate security devices and applications to support The CORE Institute data security and HITECH environments.
1. Configure, support and evaluate security tools.
2. Review network designs and evaluate compliance to applicable security standards.
3. Conduct security audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks.
4. Ensure compliance to HITECH regulations as well as security standards and policies.
5. Design solutions, configure or support Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection or Prevention Systems.
6. Configure and support anti-virus software.
7. Configure and support patch management systems.
8. Produce or modify disaster recovery and business continuity work practices.
9. Configure and optimize server and desktop operating systems and enterprise patch management systems.
10. Configure and support VPNs and enterprise gateway devices.
11. Produce and update all policies and procedures outlining the management and protection of electronic data within the CORE environment.
12. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction.
13. Maintains confidentiality.
The job holder must demonstrate current competencies for job position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, data security, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT Data Security field with 3+ years working in a HITECH regulated organization.
- Specific knowledge of software systems that the company uses can be to increase years of experience.
- Proficient with all Windows operating systems.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate data into meaningful information in report or presentation formats
- Ability to think strategically with appropriate level of detail analysis to plan and execute
- Ability to solve problems and drive issues or projects to conclusion
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Proactive—does not wait for things to happen—makes them happen
- Ability to effectively delegate
- Self-assured and results oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer oriented
- 3+ plus years in healthcare HITECH environments
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Data Security
- Experience with advanced Firewalls, Content Engines, Intruder Detection or Prevention Systems.
1. Knowledge of Firewalls, VPNs, Content Engines, Intruder Detection or Prevention Systems.
2. Knowledge of HITECH regulation.
3. Knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity environments.
4. Knowledge of virus protection and patch management systems.
1. Skill in leadership and mentoring.
2. Skill in using customer service skills in dealing with frustrated users.
3. Skill in problem-solving.
4. Skill in maintaining a safe operating environment.
1. Ability to troubleshoot advanced data security environments.
2. Ability to communicate effectively and in user friendly terms verbally and in writing.
3. Ability to be a team player with effective interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to solve problems and work independently.
||Send This Job to a Friend