||Quality Training Administrator
The CORE Institute delivers integrated, comprehensive musculoskeletal and neurological care. The CORE Institute is built upon a foundation of pioneering research, academics, community service, and a passion for excellence in patient care. The CORE Institute
has locations in Arizona, Michigan, and Louisiana, with clinics planned to open in other states, as well as overseas, in the near future. The organization continues to be a leader in payor-reform initiatives, and it is at the forefront of systems-based quality
programs which drive value and improve the quality of patient care.
The CORE Institute's fellowship-trained physicians provide specialized care in the areas of surgical, non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle procedures, joint replacement, sports medicine, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic
traumatology, hand and wrist procedures, complex articular cartilage restoration, musculoskeletal oncology, foot and ankle reconstruction, physical medicine and rehabilitation, comprehensive spine care, pain management, clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy,
headache and facial pain, neuromuscular medicine, spine and peripheral nerve disease, clinical neuroimmunology, multiple sclerosis, and general neurology care.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Responsible to provide thorough training, education and support to employees in relation to The CORE Institute’s processes, policies, and expectations of staff and providers as it relates to the quality payment program workflows.
1. Follows and understands all quality payment program processes, procedures, and workflows ensuring best practice.
2. Orient, train and mentor employees on quality payment program processes, procedures, and workflows.
3. Select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new processes.
4. Conducts on site job specific training.
5. Communicates with members of management regarding performance and staff and provider engagement.
6. Collaborate with clinic leadership in 30/60/90 day assessment.
7. Provide competency and proficiency assessments to clinic employees and recommend further training as needed.
8. Collaborate with the quality, integration, and practice management teams on educational needs in order to develop an organized, proficient, and quality focused educational program.
9. Assist in the development of training curriculum.
10. Assist in conducting and compiling quality payment program audits.
11. Works closely with IT to provide staff and provider support in troubleshooting EMR and IT issues relating to quality payment programs processes, policies, and workflows.
12. Provides support to end users in defining and resolving quality program process related issues.
13. Works in collaboration with all departments to ensure quality payment program goals are met.
14. May perform other duties or special projects as required or as assigned by management.
15. Supports and adheres to The CORE Institute mission, vision, and values.
16. Exhibits professionalism and common courtesy
17. Travel required between clinics (including out of state) to conduct on-site training and support.
High school diploma or GED. Associates Degree or Higher Preferred.
1. Minimum of two years of front office experience in a medical office or healthcare setting preferred.
2. Experience with insurance rules and regulations preferred.
3. Experience with training personnel preferred.
4. Experience working with EMR systems preferred.
1. Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology, patient confidentiality, HIPAA guidelines.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of quality payment program regulations.
3. Comprehensive understanding of CORE’s Workflows and Standard Operating Procedures.
1. Strong time management and organizational skills.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
4. Strong computer skills.
1. Ability to motivate and inspire others to take action and lead them to deliver consistent excellent patient care.
2. Ability to establish good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
3. Ability to communicate with upset and frustrated customers while consistently providing excellent customer service.
4. Ability to demonstrate empathy, concern, good listening skills.
5. Consistent delivery of communication.
||Send This Job to a Friend