||Orthopedic Research Associate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomechanics or other related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- One year of experience in Bioengineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomechanics or other related field.
- Working knowledge of motion capture systems and data processing methods.
- Working knowledge of biomechanical test equipment.
- General knowledge in musculoskeletal anatomy.
- General knowledge in statistical analysis of data.
- Medical practices and terminology.
- Skilled with identification of anatomical structures, joint centers and motion marker placement.
- Understanding of rigid body kinematics and kinetics theories, principles, practices and techniques of biomechanics
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Experience with hydraulic testing machines
- Knowledge of motion analysis data acquisition and processing
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize among multiple projects.
- Ability to interact with research subjects, staff, and physicians.